- Portfolio management (journal management, acquisition and cataloging, license management)
- Procurement of the literature needed by you that is not available on site via document delivery services (-->Intranet): You receive the file(s) of the requested paper(s) pursuant to Article 53 Section 1 of the Copyright Act (private/scientific use), i.e. the copies sent to you by us are exclusively for private or some other personal use and must not be disseminated either for payment or free of charge as a hard copy or in an electronic form.
- advice and support: we love to answer your questions or contribute in other ways! :-) just contact us regarding anything that is currently bothering you.
- or have a look into the Frequently Asked Questions FAQs (under construction)
- provide the HZI-Library's forms and information material as Downloads
- provide useful and interesting links regarding the topics "Scientific Working and Publishing/ Wissenschaftliches Arbeiten und Publizieren", "Research and Research Funding/ Forschung und Forschungsförderung" etc. (under construction)
- let you know about our news, news of publishers and information about our recent projects (e.g. improvements in the catalog) in Aktuelles
- offer an overview of searching tools
If you want to contact one of us directly please have a look on "our team" to get to know who of us has which responsibilities.
We are looking forward to see you and hear from you!
your library team (last update: August 2015)