All e-Journals and their licence details (eJournals A-Z via EZB):
Via EZB/ Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek you have access to more than 7000 licenced e-Journals and thousends of public-domain e-Journals and hence - altogether 51000 eJournals are available for you.
Which issues you can access is shown by signal colour.
Remote access: Access journals and its contents from off-campus
Using eJournals from off-campus (via connect / VPN):
Please note: articles of licenced journals -yellow - are accessible in full text on campus , when you are off-campus please use connect (/VPN): Remote access guide via connet/VPN (Intranet) --> authentificate with your personal login data (the one for PC, mail), this guide is at: Intranet > Bibliothek > Downloads
Remote access - Institutional login via Shibboleth:
Please be also aware of our regularly updated collection "Free and useful resources on Corona" (last update: 1. July 2020, 12 pages) in the News section
According to the kind of licence (see color and access details in EZB via clicking on the journal's title) you are allowed to access
- all published volumes
- the volumes of a specific period
Tip: step-by-step manual:
"From the eJournal to the article"
Can't access the full text?
please use the service FATER at the intranet page "subito-Fernleihe/ ILL". (Please note: articles of licenced journals -yellow - are only accessible in full text on campus. If it is not subscribed by us we try to get the preferred article for members of our institution.)
You have questions? We really like to assist you.
Browse eJournals via BrowZine (for mobile devices via App) -see Science-Apps
BrowZine is an Application for the convenient search and use of eJournals (usable on Smartphone, Tablet, Kindle & Laptop/ PC). Browzine enables a fast access to thousands of our licenced eJournals and shows related eJournals.
<= BrowZine-Searchbox (left) for searching in our eJournals
With BrowZine you can
• Place your favorite magazines in your own virtual shelf via "My Bookshelf" (at first: register for an Browzine account),
• find thematically matching / related eJournals
• browse in "My Articles" through the recent tables of content and
• download interesting articles.
• use numerous additional features
Introductional video "Getting started with Browzine"
- Download the free app for Android, iOS or Kindle Fire via the Apple App Store, Google Play Store or Amazon App Store or open BrowZine in your Browser at PC/ Laptop.
- Please select from "CHOOSE MY LIBRARY" the institution "Helmholtz-Zentrum für Infektionsforschung GmbH" to get displayed our licenced journals in BrowZine
- Authentificate your mobile device at the first time via Hard token (of our IT-service) or Softtoken (z.B. PulseSecure), to be able to use our subscribed journals as authentificated staff member of HZI also off-campus.
- To use the functions "My Bookshelf" and "My Articles" create a personal BrowZine-account.
- The eJournals can be sorted thematically or by ImpactFaktor or searched alphabetically for the title.
- Clicking on the journal cover leads you to the table of contents of the current issue and the respective pdf files of individual articles.
(last update: 24. March 2020)