Currently subcribed printed journals
We have purchased numerous printed journals which you may
- check via our list of journals and bulletins in our journal display * (PDF incl. info if it is published as Open Access)
- read in our lounge
- take with you via short-term loan
- read online if applicable * (depending on the terms of licence and offered media types)
Tip: Via link to the elektronic journals' library / EZB you can check if an electronic version exists and if you can access it. All journals that we purchased are also referenced in our library catalog.
Journal's collection of bounded journals and series (previous volumes/ years):
You will get an overview of our portfolio of bounded journal volumes and (book) series in the PDF "Journals-series-collection" (more details at the bottom of this page).
Journals in Journal display (current issues): (updated: Febr. 2016)
Brochures (beside the door to the library’s office rooms):
* Most journals we have only subscribed as electronic versions and not in print (so these are not in our journal display in the reading lounge of HZI Library):
please check via EZB / Electronic Journals' Library or ask us.
Our serials: bounded journal volumes and (book)series
The bounded journal volumes and (book)series of the past years are on the left side of the library and are sorted alphabetically. Hereby we offer you:
- an overview of the whole serials collection (sorted alphabetically)
- a search function regarding a specific serial
- info regarding which periods we have from which journal
You see in the PDF (which also opens by clicking on the image) which periods we have from which journal or (book) series. For this please click in the graphical room plan (first page of PDF) on a specific shelf. The link takes you to the page with the inventory information of the specific shelf, which correspond to the shelf's inventory information on each shelf within the library itself.
Moreover, you can jump back to the room plan from the individual shelves' inventory information by clicking on the anchor named "Grafik".